Linggo, Oktubre 6, 2013

Burago 1:64 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X

It's been a while since I added something in this blog. Been too busy lately. Now finally had the time to add something.

Here I have one of the recently released models of Burago. The 1:64 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X. Waited for weeks to get a hand on this beauties since I'm in Cebu. If I was in Manila I could have got it a couple of weeks ago. But after getting them last night I realized the wait was worth it.

Paying 150pesos each was not bad. Considering the size is bigger than the regular HW 1:64 scales and you get more realistic wheels.



It comes in 2 variants. I hope they add more. One is red and the other one is white. Details are not bad as well.



Here are some additional shots of the model.





All in all Burago is starting to improve their models lately. Their recent Ferrari releases are not bad either. So I'm definitely getting more from this brand soon.

And as one of my friend said "not all beautiful red cars are Ferrari", an Evo X could also be one of them...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento